Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jan. 18, 1943



Rev. J.H. Townsend
LA GLORIA
Prov. Camaguey
Cuba

Dearest Carlo:
Jan. is half gone. Let him go. I have had a few days breathing shell with out davelling but chained to my desk. Didn't realize how tired I was. Doubtless you have seen the enclosed clipping but thought one of you might like it.

I'm actually doing filing. Haven't decided wether to make my bed everyday or never make it for the duration. Please counsel me.

Tia says your ankle is still swollen- Does it hurt? How did you get along waiting? "your all" marks came all good except Biology- que Paso? I thought you were taking Spanish- you didn't say if the quotations were acceptable (any of them) and if you want more. But you dropped the Interlochen or are you helping but it out? I want to know as soon as possible if you are going to graduate in Feb.

Loads of love, hurry dear-
Dad

(Side note: Dad has terrible handwriting so some work are my best guess. Feel free to add input.)

No comments:

Post a Comment